Roy Yang is an associate of Ridout & Maybee LLP in the firm’s Ottawa office. Roy’s practice includes patent prosecution, primarily for electrical, mechanical and computer related technologies, as well as trademark prosecution. Prior to commencing his legal career, Roy was a wireless network engineer.
Roy speaks Mandarin and English.
- B. Sc. (Electrical Engineering), Beijing Jiaotong University (1996)
- MBA (strategic management), Schulich School of Business, York University (2010)
- J.D., University of Ottawa (2011)
- Barrister & Solicitor, Province of Ontario (2013)
- Registered Trademark Agent, Canada (2015)
- Registered Patent Agent, Canada (2021)