Dan is an associate at Ridout & Maybee LLP in the firm’s Ottawa office. His practice involves the preparation and prosecution of patent applications, primarily in the pharmaceutical, chemical, biotech, medical devices, and general mechanical areas. He also has extensive experience prosecuting Industrial Design applications.
- B. Sc. Hons. (Life Sciences), Queen’s University (2000)
- Ph.D, (Pharmacology and Toxicology), Queen’s University (2007)
- Registered Patent Agent, Canada (2009)
- Registered Patent Agent, United States (2012)
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada – IPIC
- American Intellectual Property Law Association – AIPLA