Aug 09 2017
Ridout & Maybee LLP will be returning to TiECon Canada, where TiEOttawa will be hosting the fifth edition of their wildly successful event for entrepreneurs.
Taking place at the Infinity Centre in Ottawa on November 2nd and 3rd, 2017, this event promises to be larger than ever before, and will create new opportunities for entrepreneurs to connect with industry leaders, investors and partners from across the region and around the world.
Ottawa partner Adrian Zahl (former partner) is on the TiECon organizing committee and will be available to network and meet with attendees during the event.
Some of the event’s activities will include:
- Rare access to decision-makers, VCs, sector experts and government funders, and opportunities to increase deal flow
- Inspiring keynote speakers
- Expert panels on technologies that are shaping our future: Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Cyber Security and Blockchain
- An opportunity for Ottawa start-ups to pitch for seed funding
- Opportunity to meet and engage your mentor
- Networking at its best. Connect with your peers, subject matter experts, prospective customers, investors and partners
Date: Thursday November 2nd – Friday, November 3rd, 2017
Location: Infinity Centre (Ottawa, ON – Google Map)
For more information or to register, please visit the official event website.
Back to blog overview
Tags: Events, Firm News