Our professionals have degrees and decades of experience in all areas of the life sciences, including, but not limited to, cellular and molecular biology, genetics, immunology, medical physics, cellular and molecular medicine, biomedical engineering, biomechanics, biology, and plant agriculture. By leveraging their backgrounds, our professionals are able efficiently meet the needs of our clients.
Examples of our life sciences drafting and prosecution experience include:
- Small molecule drugs and biological compounds and uses
- Engineered stem cells
- Diagnostics and methods of medical treatment
- Molecular diagnostic tools
- Biomarkers and personalized medicine
- Phage therapy
- Implants and prosthetics
- Transgenic plant biotechnology
- Nutraceuticals and dietary supplements
- Wound care products
Have a question for a professional in our life sciences group? See which members of our team can help you get started.