We are experienced in assisting chemical companies in protecting, enforcing, and monetizing intellectual property relating to compounds, compositions, and a wide variety of chemical processes. Our team members hold degrees in pure and applied chemistry as well as chemical engineering. The team also benefits from related industry experience.
Our representative experience includes:
- Development of patent portfolio covering membrane process-based water purification technology that has been subsequently acquired by multinational conglomerate for over US$80M
- Patenting of, and conducting freedom to operate project for, membrane process technology for facilitating petrochemical separations
- Patenting of plasma reactor-based hydrogen production technology and related due diligence
- Wide-ranging patent-related advice relating to algae-based carbon capture technology including patent due diligence, patent development, commercialization, and freedom to operate study of integration of algae-based carbon capture technology within industrial CO2-emitting process
- Conducting patent due diligence during acquisition of metal hydride storage material technology and continuing development of related patent portfolio
- Patenting and assisting with commercialization of university-developed thin film polymeric coating compositions for automotive applications
- Patenting, supporting commercialization efforts, reviewing competitive IP landscape, and enforcing patents relating to pipeline coatings
- Developing and executing on patent strategy relating to novel emulsion fuel technology
- Patenting of lubricants and fuel additives
- Patenting of pyrolytic decomposition of fatty acids for fuel production
- Patenting of plastic recycling processes
- Patenting of plastic extrusions processes
Have a question for a professional in our chemical group? See which members of our team can help you get started.