Throughout their economic life, business organizations are likely to deal with intellectual property assets, by monetizing their own, or acquiring those of a third party. During longstanding relationships with our clients as their strategic IP counsel, we have had the opportunity to successfully guide them through significant and varied intellectual property transactions, including:
- Technology acquisition and sale agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Distributor, supply and manufacturing agreements
- Contracts structuring joint ventures, research collaborations, and strategic alliances
- Employment and consulting agreements
- IP asset inventory and audit
- Risk assessment
- Dispute resolution through negotiation, litigation, or arbitration
With a view to being effective advisors, we work closely with our clients, comprehensively understanding and assessing their business. We develop and leverage IP strategies in alignment with their business objectives, pivoting as such business objectives evolve. Our success is attributable to a unique combination of technical expertise with years of legal, business and industry experience.
Have a question for one of our intellectual property professionals? View our list below to see which members of our team can help you get started.