Intellectual Property Professionals
Colin C. ClimieAssociate - Patent Agent
Colin Climie is an associate of Ridout & Maybee LLP in the firm’s Toronto office.
His practice is principally directed towards the drafting and prosecution of patent applications primarily in the telecommunications sector, including network routing protocols, optical switching, wireless digital communication, data security, user interfaces and computer software.
Education & Qualifications
- B.Sc. (Electrical Engineering), Queen’s University (1989)
- M.Sc. (Electrical Engineering), Queen’s University (1992)
- Registered Patent Agent, Canada (2003)
- Registered Patent Agent, U.S. (2003)
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada – IPIC (Fellow)
- Toronto Intellectual Property Group – TIPG
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers – IEEE (Senior Member)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association – AIPLA