Intellectual Property Professionals
Giselle ChinAssociate - Lawyer, Patent Agent
Giselle Chin is an Associate at Ridout & Maybee LLP in the firm’s Burlington office. Giselle practices in all areas of intellectual property including preparing and prosecuting patent applications, procuring trademarks and industrial designs, licensing and assisting in intellectual property litigation. She has experience in the areas of medical devices, nuclear medicine, medical imaging and mechanical devices.
Prior to joining Ridout & Maybee LLP, Giselle summered and articled at a national full-service firm, primarily in their intellectual property department.
Education & Qualifications
- B.Sc. (Medical and Health Physics), McMaster University (2009)
- M.Sc. (Regulation), London School of Economics and Political Science (2010)
- J.D., University of Toronto (2013)
- Barrister & Solicitor, Province of Ontario (2014)
- Registered Patent Agent, Canada (2018)