Intellectual Property Professionals
Filip BoskovicAssociate - Lawyer
Filip Boskovic is an associate at Ridout & Maybee LLP in the firm’s Toronto office. Filip’s practice is principally directed towards the preparation and prosecution of patent applications with an emphasis on wireless communication systems, artificial intelligence and machine learning, big data, fintech, blockchain and cryptography, augmented reality and virtual reality, autonomous vehicles, wearables and digital media in Canada, the US, and internationally.
Prior to Filip’s career, he received his B.Eng (Hons.) in Aerospace Engineering in 2011, his MBA in 2012 and his law degree in 2015. Filip’s varied background allows him to focus on practical business solutions to client’s legal questions.
Outside of the office, Filip enjoys reading, basketball, reading about basketball and behavioural economics. Filip’s wife thinks that he needs to spend less time reading about basketball and more time playing it.
Education & Qualifications
- B. Eng. (Aerospace), Ryerson University (2011)
- M.B.A., Ryerson University (2012)
- J.D., Queen’s University (2015)
- Barrister & Solicitor, Province of Ontario (2016)
- Canadian Bar Association – CBA
- Ontario Bar Association – OBA
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada – IPIC
- Toronto Lawyers Association – TLA