We represent innovators in the information and communications technology sector, providing advice for domestic and international prosecution, commercialization, and enforcement of intellectual property.
Our professionals hold degrees in computer science, electrical engineering, and computer engineering, and benefit from related industry experience. Their expertise includes obtaining software-related patents, communication protocols, telecommunication networks, wireless communication, user interfaces, cryptographic technology, augmented reality and virtual reality systems and processes, and antenna technology for WiFi and cellular equipment.
We’ve worked with numerous IT companies on matters that involve:
- Preparing and enforcing patents
- Registering and enforcing copyright
- Registering domain names
- Negotiating and reviewing licensing and disclosure agreements
- Resolving domain name disputes
Our representative experience includes:
- Patenting of natural-language search technology
- Patenting of User Interface technologies applied to cell phone devices, wearable devices and hotspot devices
- Patenting of telecommunication networks
- Patenting of wireless communication technologies
- Patenting of optical communication technologies
- Patenting of user interfaces and web portals
- Patenting of cryptographic technology
- Patenting of user authentication technologies
- Patenting of standards related communications technologies
- Patenting of antenna technology for WiFi and cellular equipment
- Patenting of diagnostic imaging systems
- Patenting of medical ablation devices
- Patenting of augmented reality and virtual reality systems and processes
- Patenting of internet services, including business methods and web applications
- Patent litigation involving Internet fax technology
- Advising on patent matters involving credit-card transaction technology
- Advising on patent landscape analysis regarding to technologies applied on cell phone, wearable devices, and hotspot devices
- Advising on patentability relating to data management and data storage
- Advising on IP protection and commercialization strategies, patent drafting and prosecution and managing worldwide patent portfolio for airborne geophysical surveying company.
- Advising on commercialization strategies for autonomous aircraft company in respect of autonomous aircraft and control systems for autonomous aircraft including strategies for obtaining increased funding
Have a question for one of our professionals? See which members of our team can help you get started.