We represent innovators in artificial intelligence and machine learning, providing advice on the complexities of securing, enforcing, and monetizing meaningful intellectual property protection on key distinguishing components of their technologies, from designing data structures to training processes to deployment. We have been involved in a wide variety of AI applications, including those for smart phones, autonomous vehicles, oil and gas technologies, and cannabis production.
Our representative experience includes:
- Patenting of autonomous vehicle technology, including radar-based mapping, path planning and navigation
- Patenting of natural-language search technology
- Patenting of autonomous aircraft and control systems
- Patenting of machine learning systems
- Patenting of dataset development for neural network training
- Advising on developing global portfolio off relating to use of AI and historical data to plan future medical procedures
- Advising on IP protection and commercialization strategies, conducting patentability searching, and providing infringement opinions for Internet-of-Things (IoT) based artificial intelligence
Have a question for a professional in our artificial intelligence group? Let’s talk – see which members of our team can help you get started.