Opportunity – Support Staff (General)
Do you have intellectual property experience and are looking for a new challenge?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy assisting others and working for an employer who has strong core values? Are you a confident user of technology and looking for an opportunity to grow your skills? Consider joining our team!
We are always looking for individuals to join our Intellectual Property (IP) support team in our Toronto, Ottawa OR Western GTA Offices.
Candidates interested in joining our Ridout & Maybee LLP family will enjoy working in a highly technical and paperless environment among some of the best professionals in the industry.
If you have the following skills, and are interest in a new adventure, we encourage you to apply:
- More than three (3) consecutive years progressive experience in an Intellectual Property environment – either with patents, trademarks, IP litigation, etc.;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel;
- Excellent command of the English language with good grammar and communication skills – verbal and written;
- Detail oriented, accurate and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Works well with others in a team based environment with the ability to take initiative of their own work;
- Post-secondary education in the legal industry;
- Bilingual – English and French;
- Knowledge of PATTSY, Open Text Document Management, eDOCS Edition (eDOCS DM), Enterprise Elite/Webview;
- Working in a paperless environment and using a document management system.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and a cover letter clearly demonstrating what types of roles you may be suited for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants in advance but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ridout & Maybee LLP welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Ridout & Maybee LLP is an equal opportunity employer.