Opportunity – Accounting Clerk – Ottawa
Ridout & Maybee LLP has offices in Toronto, Ottawa and Burlington, and consistently ranks as one of Canada’s top IP law firms in both Canadian and international surveys of in-house counsel.
We understand the business of innovation, and the vital role that IP plays in today’s competitive, market-driven economy.
The majority of our professionals have advanced degrees in science, engineering and IT – as well as law. This means we understand what our clients do, the industries they serve, and the way they do business. We know the key role that IP plays in their individual strategies for growth and success.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy assisting others and working for an employer who has strong core values? Are you a confident user of technology and looking for an opportunity to use your skills? Consider joining our team!
We are currently recruiting for an Accounting Clerk to join our Ottawa Office on an exciting one year, full-time contract.
This entry-level position is ideal for candidates who have completed post-secondary education in the area of accounting or bookkeeping and looking to start their career.
We are currently looking for individuals who have the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in the area of accounting/bookkeeping;
- Excellent command of the English language with good grammar and communication skills – verbal and written;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook;
- Detail oriented, accurate and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Works well with others in a team based environment with the ability to take initiative of their own work;
- Adaptable, dependable and open to change.
- Bilingualism – French;
- Working in a paperless environment and using a document management system;
- Experience in a professional services firm.
How to Apply:
Applicants are kindly asked to forward their resume and cover letter clearly demonstrating their abilities for this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants in advance but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ridout & Maybee LLP welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities.0 Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Ridout & Maybee LLP is an equal opportunity employer.